There’s great rewards for business owners. There’s also a lot of hardwork , late nights, cash shortages, shall I go on? The difference in continuing to stress over this and that is to be prepared for this, that, and more.
Hopefully in this short but informative article , you’ll come to understand that there are some incredible free resources for small business that make the world of difference in getting through the muck and to the rewards.
Free For Small Business
The 4 free small business resources we are adding to out list will provide assistance to day-to-day tasks as well as future planning. Most have options for becoming paid subscribers, but none are mandatory and you’ll do perfectly fine with the free versions. Let’s get started-
- Wave – Financial Software for Entrepreneurs . An absolute incredible financial software that can compete with major paid services. From inventory to helping with payroll and taxes, this free business resources packs a huge win.
- Canva– Here is another winner for small business looking for help. Logos, Websites, Promotional and Marketing DIY tools are loaded on this site. Dependable and there’s simply nothing to do anymore but be happy about with Canva.
- ResumeGenius– Don’t be swayed by the name. Resume Genius is an excellent resource for assisting with professional letter writing. The link we provided will take you to the section on business letters. Short, but a good go-to for quick help.
- Score– Is a pretty complex business resource website that offers a mass amount of support for small business. Since we are keeping this article short, I’ll connect you to one of the areas on the site which helps your business focus. As a business owners you would be unique to hit the mark on your first try. Score’s business plan development course is free and quite amazing. This will help you refocus and start working toward bigger and better accomplishments.
You may have noticed there are no website or social media inclusions. Unfortunately even though you’ll find resources that involve “free” website most are basic, limited, and shells that have the goal for you to upgrade. If you’re not tech-savy you’ll end up overburden and disgruntled over the many glitches.
Do yourself a favor and leave the website and social media marketing to those who are experienced in doing much better than a free webiste opportunity offers. Listed below are cheap incredible website and social media resources for your small business. Most cost less than a fast food meal and you’ll find some real gold mines. You’ll be surprise how many businesses large and small are using the below services.
You’ll find extremely affordable services such as:
- Building and Managing Your Website
- Designing your Brand
- Customer Service and Phone Call Services
- Local Marketing
- Social Influencers
Enter any service you desire and you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for!
<iframe src="https://tools.fiverr.com?searchbox-iframe=1&affid=289937" border="0" scrolling="no" height="253px" width="100%" style="border: 0px; overflow: hidden; width: 1126px; max-width: 280px; height: 253px; box-shadow: rgba(17, 17, 17, 0.12) 0px 16px 32px;" class="fasb-iframe-searchbox-widget" data-origwidth="100%" data-origheight="253px"></iframe>